Saturday, June 13, 2009

New design, same old me . . .

Oh lord . . . it's taken me about 2 hours but I finally came up with a new design for my blog. I was brave and moved outside of the basic Blogger "classic" templates menu. Browsed the web for free blog templates, saved, copied, pasted and wah lah!!. For all you computer geeks out there this would be a very simple task I know, but for me not so much. I was scared that I would lose everything that I've posted over the last couple of years, but it still seems to be there. Lost some of my items down one column of the page. Oh well, it will give me something to do in redesigning it again. I've really been slacking on my blogging. There has been lots going on, just not finding the time to sit and gabb about it. Perhaps my renovation of the webpage will motivate me, we'll see!

No comments: