Sunday, August 12, 2007

Greetings from Phoenix, Arizona!

Don't ever let me complain about how hot it is in Oregon ever again!! Today 114 degrees...and yes it's dry heat.....but 114 is 114..end of story.

Seeing our first grandson has been wonderful! He is such a good baby..not fussy..only cries when there is a reason. It's so great to see how Chad and Nicole have instantly become such great parents. Dale and I are planning a little overnight trip tomorrow and driving up to the Grand Canyon (it's where we spent our wedding anniversary 31 years ago). We are also going to be making a side trip to Sedona on the way home Tuesday. Then back here to be with baby until Saturday. Our time here is flying by quickly and we have taken so many pictures I might have to get more space for my computer (definately) !! ....Oh..I think Lucas is calling Grama..gotta go . . more news later!!
P.S. Grampa has not been too much of a baby hog..he has been sharing :)

No comments: