Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It sold..it sold..it sold!!!

I did it...I broke down and sold something on Ebay....My Liddle Kiddles Klub House (1965) and Collectors book. I have had this tucked away for quite awhile, but during the garage sale I got it out and decided to get rid of it. I tried to sell them together at the garage sale for $40.00. Nobody even made an offer. Alot of ladies said, "Oh I remember these", or "I use to have these", but nobody was in the mood to buy. So I listed it on Ebay for $30.00..thinking that would cover my costs & it looked like it's worth that in the collectors book, plus I would be rid of it... Well, bidding started immediately...every day I would check..$30, $33, $38, $40, $47....oh my gosh..that silly dollhouse sold for $89!!! it's crazy!!! Now I think maybe I should have tried to sell it for more.....arrrghhhhh...see it plays games with your head!!! I just hope it makes some little girl or collector very happy (or probably more $$ in a resale).....now what can I bid on with my PayPal $$$....maybe some spice tins...oh oh......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geek alert.

Your grand-baby would have enjoyed that toy. :(