Monday, April 21, 2008

And now we break for an infomercial. . .

For years I have spent hundreds of dollars on cleaning products.

All kinds of cleaning products, Dow Scrubbing Bubbles, Lysol bathroom cleaner, Lysol soap scum remover, Clorox scum fighter, X-13 (a product that burns the inside of your nose if you stay in the room too long). Anyway, my point is that although I cannot remember and name every product, I have tried many. The reason is SOAP SCUM, dreaded soap scum on our glass shower doors. Some cleaning products get most of it off, but none that I have used can completely remove it. Well, ALLELUIA!!! I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS! I should have checked with the big man to begin with since he has been cleaning for as far back as I can remember. I think my mom even use to have a thing for him. So stop your search and run out and buy.....the one......the only......
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

IT REALLY WORKS!

No comments: