Wednesday, June 18, 2008

EEEEKKK. . . a mouse! . .

Cartoon,Funny,Mouse

My boss is in Disneyland with his family visiting Mickey and the gang, while I am here dealing with the "real" thing. Since school is out I have been cleaning, boxing up and packing away and just organizing in general. For the past week I have been spotting a small brown creature dashing across the carpet in our office. First I thought, "No, that can't be a mouse, not in school?". . . but after seeing it a couple more times...yes..seems there is a mouse in here. So I get on the phone and call maintenance, "Help!...I have a mouse running around in the office!", and of course after having to listen to the typical your such a "girl" comments, they came and brought me a few traps. These are bad . .since a school cannot use poison traps they have to use the kind that is on sticky paper. Gross! so the mouse sniffs the sticky stuff that smells like peanut butter then walks into the middle of it where there are pretend nuts and ZAP he's stuck to the paper. I just don't want him running across my flipflop feet in the office, but I really don't want to kill him either. Well, too bad say's maintenance. Traps are set Monday night, I walk in Tuesday am to see my little mouse friend has been caught. YUCK, I call the head custodian and ask him to take the trap and dump it out back in the dumpster. So he takes it, but not without first going around and scaring the little Latino cleaning ladies with it!! Arrghhh.....boys will be boys !! Now I'm mouse free . . at least for now.

No comments: