Monday, February 16, 2009

Road trip . . .

Hmmmmm . . . go straight or turn right? decisions decisions . . .



I was going to plant pansies in flower pots, I was going to start taping woodwork, so I can start painting my kitchen, then when the sun came out this morning and it was so beautiful . . I just decided . . . I'm driving to the beach! If I would have told one person they would have said I'm crazy, so I didn't and maybe I am, I just went. So I grabbed my jacket, filled my cup with coffee, picked out some CD's for the ride, and off I went. I even lived dangerously and left my cell phone at home . . . Just thought I'd take a day and get rejuvenated by staring at the ocean . . I think it worked, I love the beach.


Nice day for my road trip . . . .



A little shopping . . . .

Some fresh dungeness crab for dinner tonight . . .

Thanks to our President's! for this great holiday!

No comments: