Thursday, April 16, 2009

Look out it's Blazermania in Ptown! . . .


Well, the Blazers did it! The playoffs are starting this weekend and thanks to my sons Wells Fargo connection we have ourselves a couple of playoff tickets for Saturday nights game vs. the Houston Rockets. I don't own one piece of Trailblazers clothing or accessories anymore, tossed long ago when they were all acting like a bunch of jerks. What a great group of guys they have now, and everybody around here is excited for them to do well in the playoffs. Who's number should I wear? Roy? Outlaw? Rodriquez? Fernandez (Rudy . Rudy. Rudy)? Oden? Aldridge? Pryzbilla (hubbys fav)? So many choices!! I need to find something though and fast, I plan on dressing like a complete crazy Blazer fan on Saturday night to show support for everything positive they have brought back to the franchise and Ptown again! GO BLAZERS!

1 comment:

GZ Expat said...

I've been so turned off by the NBA and it all started with those Jail Blazer teams of the late 90's.

So...GO CANUCKS! We've one our first game against St Louis and there are 15 more to go until the Stanley Cup!