Monday, April 6, 2009

Would you like your receipt in the bag? . . .


Yes, it's official I'm a "blue smock lady" as my better half calls me. I have been formally trained and now can run the cash register in the hospital gift shop. Actually it's really going to be a fun job on Saturday mornings every other week. I'm the only one that works in there that still has some hair color left - even so be it bottled! ha! I can charge up a VISA card on the machine, place & deliver flower orders, restock shelves with candy, stuffed animals, magazines, cards, gift wrap, inflate balloons, scan employee badges for charges and all the while scoping out shoplifters, HEY . . you name it, I can do anything that any other 70+ year old can do behind the counter in a hospital gift shop!! woohoo!!

No comments: