Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good to hear from old friend . . .

Spoke to my best friend from high school (Peggy) last night. It was really good to hear from her. She saw my new blog and wanted to check on Dale. I told her he's fine, he's better than fine, he's just as awnry now as he was before. Maybe more so now since I am watching everything he eats and making sure he is taking his blood pressure everyday. I guess I am annoying he says :). She shared with me health issues going on in her immediate family too. It's got me thinking......I hope that as we have reached the 50+ AARP "club" , topics in group conversation will not always relate to health, diet, exercise, aches/pains, prescriptions and doctor appts. Uugghh..how boring is that?? I guess there is that point that you become your parents...uh oh...I think it's here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just so impressed that you were able to get this blog up and running ! and at your age. WOW.
Lisa :)