Monday, May 7, 2007

It's time . .

This is my first attempt to visit with my friends and family in the world of computerized blogging. My kids are myspace and facebook users, text messengers, etc. etc. other family members are blog writers. Nobody picks up a phone anymore and talks to anybody (I'm just as guilty)... so having said that I too have caved to the computer. I'm not happy about this, it's just not the same as hearing a person's voice or face-to-face contact. Having said that I am a hypocrite to myself . . Is that possible?
I do promise not to bore you with the daily news, you can read the newspaper or listen to the TV. I won't shove my political views down your throat, who cares what I think really??. . . What I will do is cheer on my teams, visit about family and what's new with us, share some pictures and hopefully hear from you and just see how this blogging thing even works. So here we go . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 21st Century. Phones are so old fashioned. And...your teams...just like my teams...SUCK. They always break your heart at the worst times.

And...what's with the Frenchie title of the blog? You ain't no frog!

Le' Monica said...

You are officially my first comment. you should be honored :).

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma,

Just so you know it's Mayweather v. De La Hoya (Not Mayfield!)

Ha. Love ya,

Chad