Monday, May 21, 2007

You are the highest bidder . . .


Everybody collects something right? Whether it's baseball cards, vintage dolls, postcards or yard gnomes...my biggest weakness is old spice tins. I think I need to go into a 12 step program. Once I am on ebay I cannot stop myself from obsessively staying online until I am the last BIDDER YESS!! YESS!! I've won!!...it's very sad actually. I set a limit though, I don't spend more than $7 on any tin..unless it's one I reeeallly want..then I fudge over my limit just a little. I am proud/embarrassed to say I have now amassed over 100+ tins. I really shouldn't get anymore, but they do look really great on the new rack hubby made to display "some' of them on. Oops...I have to go..only 1 minute left on a bid...later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did eBay once...I tried to buy a car...and I was outbid by $350 for a 1964 Thunderbird. Damnit