Friday, November 21, 2008

Sharing the family . . .

A little get together last night since Chad's family is headed to Arizona for the holidays! Nice that they can spend Thanksgiving with Nicole's family, we are very lucky (and thankful . . since it is Thanksgiving) to have them close all the time.



No fair though!!! Chad will be attending the OSU Beavers game Saturday vs. the Arizona Wildcats ... So listen Chad yell LOUD for the BEAVS!!!! and PLEASE don't be filmed on TV with that very "inappropriate" shirt that you plan on wearing to the game, you will embarrass your mother. He is really getting spoiled by also attending the NY Giants vs. Cardinals game the next day. I think that his Christmas has been taken care of. Even with them heading out of town I have counted about 20 relatives to the house for Turkey Day on Thursday. Yikes!!! so I am headed to WINCO in the morning since I've got lots of shopping to do . . . maybe I will even do some frozen turkey bowling in the store like Diane did one year!! oh I forgot you didn't mean to throw that huge frozen turkey down the aisle did you?haha!! First stop . . wine display . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me.....that was the greatest football weekend of my life!!! Beavs win a thriller. Giants pull one out over the Cards without their starting RB and star WR!! My vocal chords hate me at the moment.

-Chad

Le' Monica said...

That was such a great uuhhh frustrating game to watch!! Your dad just kept laughing at me as I yelled at the TV, hid under pillows because I couldn't watch and jumped up and down so high during the final field goal that I knocked a picture off of the wall...oops!! Now go Beavs Beat the Ducks!

Anonymous said...

Well for your information since you forgot to mention it. I slipped on the wet floor and landed on my ASS, causing a huge bruise, oh and let;s not forget, then I ended up in the ER with yet another blood clot in that leg. Oh, what wonderful things I have to be Thankful for this year! Although, I will have to shop for a Turkey come Christmas, maybe I should send Blake instead.

Le' Monica said...

details . . details . . .OH like sending Blake is any less hazardess!!! ha!ha!