Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ha! that was fun . . .

Great to be back at school again, even a number of the kids commented on getting tired of being home with the family, which was surprising. So after doing alot of catching up between classes one of the teachers said to me, "Hey, did you see us on YouTube?" . . What?? No . . Well, it seems that one of the freshman recorded the Staff lip sync that we performed before the break on her cell phone then downloaded it to YouTube. When I got home last night I looked it up. HA!! there it was, not great quality, but that's what makes it so original. Since we were facing the senior section you are getting our backsides, the best part is hearing the kids responses to some of our moves and the songs, I dare you to find me in the masses! Enjoy!

No comments: