Sunday, January 4, 2009

The party's over . . .

Back to reality tomorrow. After a nice long three week break I won't complain. There are a few things I did way too much of when I was home and had time on my hands. #1 - Over clean my house, it's ridiculous. There are only two of us and I should not be re-vacuuming, wiping, dusting, mopping, washing everyday with the little bit of mess we make, but I do, when I'm home sitting around looking for things to do. #2 - I eat too much, so when there is nothing to do (after all of the over-cleaning), I start to nibble, a little of this and a little of that. Not good. #3 - Spend too much money, So after cleaning my house, and nibbling, then I go out and spend money (hey, there are sooo many great sales right now!!). Yes, some of the things are needed grocery items (I need more munchies to nibble on while I'm bored in the house), but I always end up coming home with something(s) more than I went for or needed. This year I resolve to try to clean my house less, not nibble unnecessarily and try to not buy stuff that I don't need. Will see how long that lasts! ha!

No comments: