Sunday, June 17, 2007

The best Read in Portland . . .

Well, Dale left to go golfing in Salem with the boys today for Father's Day. So I decided to take a trip into Portland for a stroll through Powell's Bookstore on Burnside. If you have never been there it is a must see for any reader and just a really cool place to browse through on a quiet Sunday afternoon or anytime actually. The store is huge and if you can't find something here....you won't find it anywhere. I have become a big reader of late, I just cannot seem to find many programs (on the gazillion channels of cable we have) on night time TV. Or the clearer explanation is I cannot agree on the same programs to watch that hubby does, so he wins I read. So off to the other room I go, curl up on the couch with my afghan and bury myself in a good book. I am trying a couple new authors this time..I am a big mystery and romance/suspense fan. The couch is calling so off I go . . . . check it out http://www.powells.com

No comments: