Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cleavage crisis!

I knew that headline would get your attention. Mothers of America! and Fathers for that mattter...please!...do not send your daughters off to high school with half of their boobs hanging out of their shirts. There I have said it! I never had girls, I did have boys and yes at times their jeans were baggy and hanging low during whatever "fashion faze" was happening, but the most you could ever see was the brand name of their boxers. I guess I should thank god they were always wearing boxers...as alot of these girls with the tiny tops aren't even wearing bras. How can girls expect to be taken seriously with half of their chests hanging out of their shirts. I hear the boys under their breathes and the girls face is NOT the first part of their anatomy that is being viewed....ever. So it begins . . . the "female" staff member refers them to the office, because too much cleavage is a dress code violation. The male teachers are not allowed to send them directly to the office, they have to refer the students name to a female administrator because if the male teacher made the referral that would mean that HE WAS LOOKING.....like ddduuuuhhhhhh!! Lawsuit happy parents might have an issue with that....oh brother. What do you expect when it is hanging out there and the teacher is a male. It's goes back to genetics! If your daughter is over 18 and wants to show off her chest..fine..whatever, I still think the reaction by males is the same, but geezz when they are 15, 16, 17 show some restraint. I'm positive my mom would have never let me leave the house the way these girls leave the house now. I have no problem walking up to them and saying, "Your shirt is way too low", and most of the time they will be very embarrassed, and either try to pull it up or get a sweatshirt from a friend, some are sent home to change. So come on Mothers of America...cover up your daughters cleavage, please, it's embarrassing.

No comments: