Monday, October 22, 2007

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

OK....so what does it mean when it's 56 degrees outside, I am in the car, and I have rolled all the windows down, and I still have to turn the air conditioning on full blast because I have broken into a full on sweat! Uh oh, this has been happening quite a bit here lately. I will be sitting at my desk at school and all of a sudden...oh gawd...here we go...tropical vacation heatwave approaching...gotta take a walk...gotta go outside...gotta get some cool air..need a fan...a big fan..where is a damn fan!! Oh..it's better now..it's gone away..for now but it will return..just like it does everyday and in the night lately too. I tried the Black Cohosh (by recommendation of a friend)...doesn't work....then there is Hormone Therapy.. kinda scary not sure if I want to go there cancer warnings and all...geeezzzzz, what's an old gal to do?? Just stick it out and drive everyone around here crazy by keeping the thermostats down. One website recommends putting your bra in the freezer to help cool your temperature...WHAT?!! probably some guy said that!...Like that would be comfortable. Hubby says," I thought hot flashes were suppose to be good things?"...ha...WELL THEN YOU HAVE THEM!! Only kidding honey, Can we go on a cruise to Alaska?? Like maybe this weekend??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side, you can save money on heating bills and if hubby gets cold he just needs to stand near you to feel the heat radiating off your body.