Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On the floor with Eddie!

What a great birthday! Thanks to Jeff! for the Kohl's giftcard and birthday card, Thanks to Mom for the shirt and jacket, Thanks to Brian, Grace and the kids for the first ecard of the day! Thanks to my boss Doug for a gift certificate for a massage! and to Sue for the OSU Beavers rain poncho!!! woo hoo! Hey and thanks to my dentist and Macy's for my computerized birthday postcard (they brought a tear to my eye) it was sooo personalized..haha. I do have to say the biggest birthday surprise was from the kids and Dale!!
Don't be calling me on December 1st at 8:00pm because I will be ON THE FLOOR, ROW 23 singing and dancing at the VANHALEN concert at the Rose Garden!!
SOLD OUT concert I might add. The last concert I went to was Elton John about 9 years ago and I was in the nosebleed seats. My husband already tells me he is wearing his earplugs, poor man, he will be missing the whole experience. I will be rocking the night away and forgetting that I am fifty __ for a few hours anyway!. When I opened the envelope the other night with the tickets in them I took this picture of Lucas....I guess he is a KISS fan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to update your music library...

http://www.insomniaradio.net

Nic N Chad said...

Yeah because emo and teenage alt/pop is sooooo in. Especially when you're 50! Ha! Van Halen Rocks! Have a blast Mom!