Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wow . . you have a big family . . .


Had a really great visit with our niece Candace & her mom Sherry this weekend. Candi has been living in North Carolina since she left Oregon quite a few years back and we have missed her being around. Her two daughters also traveled with her so they could meet their Great Grandma Merlie and alot of their cousins. She looked great and it was nice to visit with Sherry who we haven't seen in over 30 some years. I had to share with her that I still make a lasagna recipe that she shared with me when Dale & I were first married in 76' and I didn't know how to cook anything! She kept commenting on the size of our family, "Yeah, it's a big one" I said, and she said, "How really great that was" . . I agreed. It was especially nice to see how happy Merlie was to have all of her greatgrandchildren together, she was competely in heaven with all "her" babies. PS. Ever try to get a bunch of little kids to all look at the camera at the same time?? uhh . . . it's impossible!

No comments: