Friday, December 21, 2007

First Day of Winter Break . . . .

Yes....I am one of those damn people you hate this time of year. A person who works for the school district and gets the next two weeks off. Not like I really will or anything, since we have events during break I'll still be in and out a bit, but not much if I can help it! Even my husband is grumpy with me this morning. "Oh, yeah..that's right..YOU don't have to go to work today...hhmmmppfff"..as he stomps out the door. OH Well...so my plan is to start from one end of the house to the other and clean, clean, clean. We have the whole family here on Christmas day so this is the calm before the storm. I also need to get started on all my grocery shopping too. SOOO.. I have got lots do to....so here I am on the computer, reading, writing, surfing, stalling...OK..no I really have to go. Well in just one more minute or so.

CLEANING LADY

No comments: