Thursday, January 17, 2008

Can't put it down . . .

When you find a really good book....it's hard to find the time to do anything else in the house. I have been reading a book by Lisa Jackson titled "Final Scream" and I have become obsessed with finishing it. No blogging happens, no TV in the evenings, no paying the bills, no shopping after work, no visiting with friends on the phone or in person in the after hours...I HAVE to run to my book!!. . .nothing is happening because I NEED to come right home.... pickup my book.... and keep reading. That's when you know you have a really good one and become disturbingly compulsive in wanting to know how the story comes together.
UUUhhhhh..that would be me right now. Recommended reading definately!! I give this author 5 Stars++! She's from Oregon and writes great books!

Check out her webpage.
http://www.lisajackson.com/main.cfm

No comments: