Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick..Sick...everybody's Sick . .

There is no escape . . I guess it's all this snowy, icy cold and wet weather we are having because the cold and flu season has definately arrived at school! Kids are coming in sick, I don't know why? that's when they should! stay home...but no... they would rather stay home when they are perfectly fine and come to school and hack their germs all over me when they are sick. The beautiful people that they are. . I feel bad for them actually, alot of them look completely miserable. They come into the office with their sad red watery eyes, sniffling, coughing, looking pathetic and usually wanting some sympathy. So it starts - kids cough in class, another kid gets it, then the teacher gets it, then the coach gets it, then the secretary gets it after the coughing coach uses her telephone...arrrghhhh!!! I had my flu shot, I take my Airbourne, I have brought Clorox bleach wipes in to scrub everything down with...SO if any of them approach I will just spray them in the face with my can of Lysol disinfectant!! I That will show them! . . I refuse to get sick . . today anyway.

No comments: