Sunday, January 6, 2008

Why Blog?

When I started this blog back in May it was shortly after hubby had a mini stroke. It was pretty scary at the time, and I wanted a way to update family (that lived out of state) and friends about what was happening. So, I feel kind of bad that since that all happened I haven't really mentioned anything about all that in this blog. Well, that's because there IS nothing to report! woohooo!! He continues to take his BP meds, blood thinner meds and pee pill daily (he will kill me for telling you that!) and his BP has been within the normal range since. So no news has been good news! I continue to nag him about checking his blood pressure and watching his salt, just like he nags me about getting my mammograms and that maybe I should be walking more!...hmmmffff..don't know what that's all about. I guess this is what old(er) people do to each other when all of the kids have gone...get on each others last nerve.

I will keep blogging as long as people are checking in, so if you are . . drop a comment, I like to hear what you have to say (most of the time ..Brian!..ha). Sometimes it's hard to think of things to randomly write about, but somedays I could write a book depending on what is going on any given moment. I poke fun at politics, especially this time of year, no use getting all serious in my blog about it, that's not me. I have definately had a real change of opinion about organized religion over the years vs. spirituality, but there again..it's personal and not really anything I'd want to debate about. Then there is dirty family laundry (right Blake, Andy?!) haha..although very good reading, I will not lower myself to writing tabloid material!!....unless you wanna pay me??...SOOO with that I hope you keep checking in while I'm still having fun with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will sell you some of Andy's dirty laundry college stories :)
-Alia