Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Frig Factor . . .

It's done...finally. All the Christmas decorations are taken down, packed away and up in the attic for this season. After lifting the ninth Rubbermaid container up the ladder to my husband to store, I've determined that I really don't need to pickup anymore little holiday items....ever....for the rest of our lives...period!

Something I do keep out for a while longer are all the pictures that people send us during the holidays. I really like how lots of families have gone to doing the photo cards. With places like Walmart, Costco, Walgreens and Snapfish making it easy to download, order, print and pickup or have mailed, you can't beat the price. It's always great to see what pictures come in the mail. As I was putting all of the decorations away, I sat one last time and re-read all of the Christmas letters people wrote. I appreciate when people take the time to give a "brief" update on how things have been going. Some people like to go on and on and on and on, it's funny.

So keep those cards coming! Know that we enjoy them for another month or so before they are boxed to storage!! Yes, another thing I can't seem to get rid of.....

No comments: