Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here's to all of my Valentines . . .

First and foremost my favorite valentines were (are). . . my mom and dad. Always the first to sit and read my bag of valentine cards with me that I would bring home from elementary school. And of course I ALWAYS read more into the message from certain boys than what was really intended!
This is one of my very favorite pictures of them, definately a true show of the "50's" era!

Then of course my sweetie! who even in his older age (hey, mine too I guess), we still can find the romance, but we have to have our bi-focals on to find it!!

My true Valentines are 3 little guys that grew up to be loving, caring, handsome, men and husbands with wives (and girlfriends) that we love and cherish . .

And now of course our NEWEST VALENTINE!! Who makes us melt when he smiles, sleeps, giggles, or even fusses!
With another new Valentine on the way to arrive in May!!!!

Well, I guess that is just about mushy enough!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY! and give your Valentines a hug from us!

No comments: