Monday, February 25, 2008

On the nightstand . . .

I've discovered a new author and have started reading my second book by him. The author is Greg Iles, his other occupation besides writing is guitarist and singer for the band Frankly Scarlet. A friend passed on one of his books titled, "True Evil" which I just finished and I am currently reading his book titled, "The Footprints of God". His books are really entertaining with multiple storylines that all come together nicely in the end. The first book I read was a murderous thriller about a succession on poisonings by a madman with the ultimate prize being money and power (of course). The Footprints of God has started as an interesting drama between science and religion. If you have a chance to pick up one of his books you are in for a good read.
http://www.gregiles.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello..can i call you mama, you are same age with my mom,51 ..right? firstly soryy about my English, i'm from egypt.
whose a cute baby picture that? So so cute.
Erm..this my blog walking time, i'm very pleasure if you be guest to my blog. :)
nothing special about my vblog,just video collection, Okey mom, nice to meet you. Bye See you again.
Arabic Song
Another World
Ardulkinanah