Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Black market chocolate . . .

I'm pissed. It is 2:30 in the afternoon and I NEED a piece of chocolate, and I need it NOW. As I take my dollar bill and roam the commons to find the vending machines, I cannot believe what I see. They have removed every piece of "candy" out of the machines and replaced them with things that have granola, raisins, whole wheat, fruit, nuts, yogurt, oatmeal, aaaarrrrrghhhhhh!!! Where has all the chocolate gone??? PEOPLE . . don't you understand!!!! women over 50 are required to have chocolate everyday, it doesn't have to be much, just a bite or two of something chocolate!!! I soon learn (from my boss) who is in charge (that conspirator . .ha!) of the vending machine contracts, that it has been mandated by the Oregon Dept. of Education that children now only have access to "healthy snacks" instead of products containing the dreaded EVIL sugar in them. JUST FINE! hmmmppfff, I will go to Costco, buy my own box of Hershey Chocolate with Almonds bars and sell them secretly out of my desk drawer.......ssssshhhhhhh....I know there is a market and I will make a killing! There are other desperate women lurking the school hallways with similar faces of pain that need the cure. I will be their savior.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Chocolate or a cigarette which will it be..... I would take the chocolate personally... but you ever wonder how come the generation before us took up smoking,probably those moments without chocolate. I say to hell with selling your chocolate, stash it hoard it and eat it all by yourself!

Doesn't the cafeteria sell chocolate covered donuts or chocolate cake to the staff for breaks? They could make a killing!

Good Luck!

Le' Monica said...

hhmmmm, never thought about cigarettes? probably could find a few of those on campus.HA!