Monday, October 27, 2008

Now that's just scary . . .

Halloween week at Blockbuster Video has all of the "horror" movies on display front and center in the store. As I was browsing through some of them I think back to shows that I think were scary. Rule one - I will never watch them at night and Rule two - I won't watch them alone. Even though for all of them it would be the second time I would be watching them. No thanks.

Here's my list (in no particular order)

The Exorcist - most scariest movie ever!
Halloween (the original) - actually left the theatre crying after seeing this the first time . . . too scary.
Carrie - the blood spill at the prom sent me over the top.
Silence of the Lambs - everybody knows why . . soooo creeepy.
Amityville Horror - could this be our house? every creak sent me into thinking we had ghosts.
Poltergeist - the mirror scene, nope didn't like it one bit.
Friday the 13th - the mask, something about that mask.
Any of the scary movies involving babysitter's getting phone calls (eekk!!)
Chucky - how could they make a doll soooo scary??
The Omen - such a cute little boy, bad bad boy.
The Ring - that's just not right a girl crawling out of the TV.....yikes!
I am going to have to watch something happy now even remembering these movies!! like Casper . . BOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 1922 silent Nosferatu...scariest friggin movie, ever.