Monday, October 27, 2008

It's in the mail . . .


Ballot complete. No more paying attention to negative TV ads, sorting through stacks of political mail, hanging up on poll takers during the dinner hour, reading blah blah editorials about McCain and Obama in the newspaper or watching SNL's political skits. My decision has been made and I felt the world was lifted off my shoulders as I dropped my ballot in the mailbox. My part is done. Now it is up to them. Don't screw it up people. I only have a few small requests to whoever wins this presidential campaign.


  • Do at least HALF of the things you have been promising us you will do over and over and over again for the past year you have been campaigning.

  • Don't EVER allow this much money to be spent again on political campaigns it is unexcusable. period.

  • Don't screw things up, obviously if you have won people are putting alot of faith in you...I mean it....don't f--- it up!

  • If you mess with my healthcare benefits, social security, retirement savings or bank accounts in a bad way, you had better be prepared for lots of negative press at the local, state and national level.

  • Cut the PORK in government, and start on your first day.

No comments: