Monday, December 1, 2008

I can take it . . . NO I CAN'T !


So the humiliation of returning to school after the pathetic display of football by the Beavers on Saturday was everything I thought it would be. "Hey, Mrs. C . . .what happened to your Beavers?!!" "Uh, what was the score Mrs. C, I forgot??" . . . Coaches coming into the office PROUDLY wearing their "hurt my eyes" yellow and green accented Ducks apparel (that has been hiding the majority of the football season), "Like my shirt today Monica?" "Did you stay until the end of the game? uuhhh..why?" So many questions . . . some kids just walked into the office with sh---ty little grins on their faces, "Hi, Mrs. C how are you doing? I felt really bad for your Beavers." Well, at least some of them are showing concern for my well being. I tell them . . I'm over it, I have moved on and they need to move on to, BACK TO CLASS!! I did get some good pics that day if nothing else. Dale with some Dance Team girls in his traitor sweatshirt. Jacquizz getting off the players bus (man he's short!) and Dennis cooking up some stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon that were sooo good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at it this way, you should enjoy your trip to El Paso...we'll be thinking of ya while we are in San Diego.