Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yippeeee . . No school! . . .


My most favorite phone call from our Athletic Director is when I hear these words, "There will be no school tomorrow, so you don't need to come in" . . Yeaahhh!!, No school in Multnomah, Clackamas, or Washington County tomorrow . . . I feel like one of the kids in celebration! Now maybe I can get some stuff done around here that has been getting put on the back burner. And maybe, if I get bored I will head out to the front yard and make a snowman. It might be time to resurrect my Viking Snowman again I did a couple of years ago. He was a big hit with the high school kids in the neighborhood. It will be interesting to see how many days this may lead to, they are talking temperatures under 30 degrees for the next week, we shall see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We held our annual Christmas party this weekend in 70C temperatures, full moon, clear skies...ahhhhh.