Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Official . . . .


We will not in the near or distant future ever be retiring to Alaska. Day 3 of snow day and the cabin fever is setting in. I don't want to clean my house anymore, I don't want to watch daytime TV (even the Food Network is getting boring), I finished my book, done the laundry, now what? I suppose I could bake? Being home bound isn't everything it's cracked up to be. I am not good at doing nothing. How do people in Alaska do it? Tons of snow, never seeing the grass, I like grass. Suppose you are probably better prepared and know how to handle the conditions there. Some of us just get too ansy being inside all day long. Doesn't look like the rest of the week is fairing any better, now they are talking freezing rain, yikes! I know my non "school district" friends and family have no sympathy for my plight . . as they are traveling into work everyday . . . poor souls, thanks for keeping that economy on the upswing (sorry, just my nature to be a smart &ss)!!

No comments: