Saturday, July 14, 2007

Junk..Junk..and more Junk....


Clutter...Stuff...Junk...whatever you call it..it's that time again time for a garage sale! woohoo.. Usually every 3 years or so I have a sale. So I am not as bad as some who have a couple sales every summer or even one every summer. Nope, just when the attic starts filling and closets start filling with unused nonsense. You know what I mean, the something I had to have at the time, but now sits unused in a closet or shelf somewhere. I love the term my hairdresser uses, she calls it "clutterfluff". I admire her, she chose long ago to not accumulate clutterfluff, home decor stuff, knickknacks, momentos, doodads, gadgets, etc. I think that is how she affords her beautiful home in the country, goes on cruises every year and I don't. I have gotten better I think about not buying that kind of stuff as much.........no I haven't, I can't pass up something that I think will look good on my walls, or absolutely can't live without in my kitchen. BUT..I am trying to cut back, when I look at my stuff for the sale I am happy to know that now they will be somebody elses treasures to enjoy. Hopefully, I will make enough from my sale to buy stuff at the sale my neighbor is having next month...oh..oh....I am cutting back I forgot!!!! :)

No comments: