Friday, July 13, 2007

Thunder and Lightning . . .


I hate it...yes....truly....not kidding....hate it....it scares me ok! We just returned from a week in Central Oregon and we were given quite a show. Hot during the days and thunder and lightning at night. I have never liked thunder and lightning. Some people get all excited about it.."Oh look at the lightning isn't that cool" "Wow..look how close that came".."Wait..the thunder will be coming soon...how far away do you think it is?"....I DON'T GIVE A RATS _ _ _ HOW CLOSE IT IS...I AM GOING INSIDE YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!! Why would somebody want to stand outside and listen to that?? It makes me think the world is coming to an end...or that we are getting yelled at for something really serious. It freaks me out! What??...don't stand on the picnic table so you can see better...what are you thinking???!!! Anyway...it did leave a beautiful sky ...you know...after I was peeled off the wall in the cabin to go outside and look.....Good to be home again :)

No comments: