Sunday, July 1, 2007

Extra..Extra....Movie Review....

Well it's Sunday afternoon and we were bored so off we went to see a movie. Typically when we go to the movies I decide what we see...not sure how that happens, but I usually get my way :). Not this time, we could have seen Ocean's Thirteen (which was my choice...hello...it has George Clooney in it!), or the latest Pirates sequel, or Transformers (they always creeped me out as toys, so why would I want to see them in a movie and get nightmares!). So we compromised (I lost) and we saw "Live free or Die Hard" with Bruce Willis. Actually I liked it..I liked it alot. Bruce has charisma, class and still that cute dimple in his cheek when he smiles. The movie had outstanding special effects of course...hey it's a Die Hard movie, and even a pretty good story line. The actor they get to play his side kick is also good. So my review is....this is a good one to see in the theatre, just because of all the wild shoot'em up, blow'em up, nuke'm up scenes. Just wouldn't feel the same sitting in front of the TV screen.
Live free or Die Hard...two thumbs up..good for ole' Bruce he's still got it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Clooney is nothing but a tool of the left wing...but then, Bruce Willis is for the right wing. So...nice choice in movies.

BTW...your previous design template was easier to read and looked new and fresh. This looks old and worn. Hmmm...does it reflect personality? Did I say that????

Le' Monica said...

OK...so I changed it back. All you have to do is reference my age and things happen! thanks for the feedback.