Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things to be thankful for . . . .





Top Ten things I am thankful for . . .

My husband, he's my friend, my confidant, my sole mate, my debater, my craftsman, my children's father and I will love him until the day I die.

My boys, they are all good hearted men, good father's, good husbands, loyal friends, and they are very caring son's to their Dad and I.

My mom and mother-in-law, that they are healthy, fun to be around and are still able to live independently and enjoy their lives to the fullest.

My daughters-in-law, I couldn't have asked for better wives for my son's, they are loving, spirited, fun and I see the love they have for my boys in their eyes! PLUS..they have given and will be giving me FABULOUS grandbabies!


My friends, you know who you are, the one's who are there via phone, get togethers, emails, they have been and continue to be an important part of the happiness in my life.

My crazy in-laws, you are what keep this family going, we have formed lasting traditions, seen each others kids grow and have a love for each other that runs as deep as blood relatives forever.

My brother & his family, though you live in another country, have another life that doesn't mesh much with ours, I feel sad that we aren't all closer, I am thankful that you are a part of my life, however much that may be.

A job that brings me joy each and everyday that I go to work.

My health (knock on wood), except for some old lady hot flashes, I think I'm doing pretty good!

Oh no...it's my last one...better make it good! The GREAT meal I'm gonna have tomorrow with the help of many of the above mentioned people in attendance!! woohooo!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be a grinch, but don't steal other people's bandwidth by hotlinking images.

Le' Monica said...

oooooo...busted..don't take a Rockwell print from somebody else's website. Happy T day :)

Peggy said...

Thank goodness at our age we have so many things to be greatful for. We had another assume Thanksgiving and I also have great thanks to the wonderful things in my life. Love ya, Peggy