Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What are you doing???

I am plopped in the front room on the couch watching one of my fav shows. Dale is in the family room watching Monday Night Football (of course). This is how "old" people survive..one watches what they like in one room and the other in the other room. What did people do in the old days with only one TV?? It's impossible here. Anyway I am listening to my show and I keep hearing noises in the other room. I keep ignoring it until finally I get up out of my comfy chair and go to the family room. Here is what I see.....Dale reclined in the chair, Monday night football on the TV (blarring of course since he can't hear so well), and on his chest is the portable DVD player and he's watching Bonanza!!!?? What are you doing??? I say, "Well, sometimes the game gets boring".."well, then why don't you just change the channel, I ask", " Because I might miss something."...OH Brother!!! So back to the other room I go..shaking my head..watching my show..you know the one..Dr. 90210. Tonight I am watching as Dr. Rey does a facelift and tummy tuck on some Hollywood lady..can't miss that...may need to see him one day...ha! Oh no..here comes Dale asking me what I'm watching . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully he isnt like Andy, who can stay on one channel for more then 5 seconds!! Sometimes I swear we are watching 3 shows at once! -Alia

Anonymous said...

opps! That was supposed to say "CANT" stay on one channel!