Monday, November 12, 2007

Why I like to stay at my Grama & Grampas house..by Lucas


  • They talk funny to me.

  • They think it's cute when I poop, burp, sneeze, smile and suck on my fist.

  • I get to drink lots of milk.

  • When they change my diaper they fan my bare bottom, it feels good.

  • They sneak me banana baby food (I'm only suppose to have cereal).

  • It takes Grama along time to fix dinner for Grampa when I'm here, she likes talking to me.

  • They look at me when I am sleeping at night (they don't think I know)

  • Grampa blows on my belly.

  • I don't ever have to be put down, because they will hold me all the time.

  • If they don't pay attention to me I just spit up, that works...they come running.

  • We get to watch cartoons.

  • I get to sit in the kitchen sink on a big fluffy towel and get a bath.

  • They tell me funny stories about daddy when he was a baby.

  • My cheeks get kinda sore because they are kissing on them all the time.

I am happy when my Mommy & Daddy come and get me, Grama and Grampa are starting to look tired. They will have to rest up for the next time I come and stay!

1 comment:

Nic N Chad said...

Thanks for babysitting the lil guy. We had a lot of fun, but we were glad to get home to see the lil chubby babe!