Sunday, November 25, 2007

Total splurge. . .


Soooo it has happened.....like many thousands of American's we made the plunge on Black Friday and bought a Plasma TV. How could you pass up the prices for the one day only sale?..the sales of plasmas dove below their normal prices anywhere from $200 to $700. We probably really didn't need one (no we didn't), our current Sony big monster old school TV works just fine, but how could we resist. After spending time in Phoenix this summer with our son, who has a plasma the size of a football field on his wall, we couldn't believe how good the picture can be. Especially with the new HDTV channels. We bought a 42", it's not a monster that's good, it's perfect for our family room. So right now I am on our computer writing you as I hear my beloved cussing up a storm as he is unplugging all the hundreds of wires, cables, plugins, etc. etc. etc. in the back of the old unit to get ready for the new one. Uuuhhh...I think this may be why we don't buy new electronics very often..heehee. Oh, I am being called for assistance..wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I've just been shopping. Maybe get one soon...definitely before the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

http://www.gzexpat.com/2007/11/went-shopping-y.html