Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Always a surprise . . .


Each morning driving into work I travel over a hill that drops down into town. Whenever I crest over the top I am treated to a new surprise. Sometimes I'm high enough that I drive through the clouds. Other mornings you are above the fog layer that looks like cotton in the valley. Many times I can clearly see Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams and sometimes Mt. Rainier. There are lots of mornings that I get to enjoy a beautiful sunrise. So I happened to have my camera with me today and snapped this shot (even though the picture doesn't equate to seeing the real thing). Sometimes I just need to stop and enjoy these "aahhhh" moments as I am rushing around in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that orange thing in the sky? {cough} Never see that around these parts. {gag...wheez}

Anonymous said...

When you say you need to stop more for these ahhh moments, you should probably stop and actually get out of the car instead of take the pic through the windshield.

Chad