Monday, August 25, 2008

I don't care about David Cassidy! . . .

"Hey Monica! . . . Come here . . . look who's on Oprah today" . . "Who?" . . "It's David Cassidy, didn't you grow up with him?". haha . . very funny,maybe . . . smart ass young teacher. Geezzz . . he looks . . cough ... cough . . mature! He has definately got a different hairline and Oh man . . he's had some facial work done. No . . definitely not . . David Cassidy was never one of my favorite poster boys. My bedroom walls were covered with posters of Davy Jones (The Monkees) now he was cute!

Also, Bobby Sherman (he was my favorite!),
and Sajid Kahn (from DakTari) Hey! anybody remember that show? He was the cute kid in the loin cloth that rode on the elephant. I really don't even want to know what they look like now. I would like to remember them as they were. I was totally destroyed for life when I recently saw Peter Frampton in a GEICO commercial and he looked like . . uuuuhhh elderly!!! I want to remember him with his big bushy blond long hair on the cover of his Frampton Live Album

but now all I can see is a guy with short balding grey hair that sings like him!!! It can't be possible!!!! How did this happen, they were just on my wall??

No comments: