Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Off with the paint ladies . . .

It's time again to take off with the paint ladies!! woooo hoooo! We are going to stay in Tillamook this weekend at a great little house right on the bay. It's got a great view of the hills and the water coming into Tillamook bay. We will take a couple breaks to head into town and go to the Cheese Factory and the Blue Heron wine & cheese shop, a couple of our favorite places. Dinner will be a drive just past Garibaldi to the Pirate's Cove with it's wonderful seafood selections and breathtaking view over the water. My project this weekend is to make something for Halloween. I found a pattern I really liked and ordered a wood piece to paint it on. Hopefully, I will be productive and not drop my painting to read too much or take too many naps, eat too much food, share endless stories or brag about my new grandbaby with the ladies to much..I must finish...it is my goal to finish!.... Here take a look at what I'm painting . . .
http://www.artistsclub.com/projects/projects_display.aspx?itemid=37294202

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hey Monte, We go to Pirates Cove every weekend during fishing season. It has the best breakfasts, but all there meals are great. The owners are wonderful. L, Peg