Sunday, March 2, 2008

Caramel Toffee Brittle . . the best


Just returned from a great weekend with some girlfriends at the coast. We got alot accomplished on our painting projects but one of the highlights of our weekend was a trip to the Tillamook Creamery. When we stay there we always stop in and go through their amazing gift shop and order a ice cream cone. SOOOO many flavors to choose from....it's hard...I usually stick with my favorites like Marionberry Pie or Pecan Praline flavors. I tried something new this time Caramel Toffee Brittle...oh yes!...it was to die for. I was a fool though and ordered one scoop on a waffle cone, I really should have ordered two scoops. Oh well, I will remember for next time. We also stopped by the Tillamook County Fairgrounds since we heard that a big craft fair was going on there. It was alright, just lot's of stuff like potholders, birdhouses, jewelry, some kind of cheezy things (ok, lots of cheezy things) but there were some cool things too. On our way out we noticed a big table with lots of the locals sitting and enjoying a cup of coffee and a piece of pie. It apparently was the highlight of the weekend for residents of Tillamook!

It will be another 3 months or so before the gals take off again. Hope I can wait that long, it was fun ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the cassino we all know you ended up there!!!

Le' Monica said...

ssshhhhhhhhh...I have not idea what you could be referring to??