Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Widgets! . . .

I have just discovered them! They are cool! For all my techie friends and family out there...I hear your collective "oh brother, where has she been?" comments! Hey, I have had a life (kind of) and have not focused any interest in learning more about this computer than what's necessary to provide basic communication to a select few...which you are one ;) of the privileged..haha . BUT, having said that WIDGETS are fun!! So I just happened to be surfing and came across a website http://www.widgetbox.com/. After browsing through some of the selections I found may favorite computer game of all time...TETRIS!! yippee!!! So I have added it to my page for your enjoyment and mine if I have a free minute or two or twenty. If there are other cool sites that I can download stuff to my page give me a clue,....because I am clueless (oh be quiet!). Off to play TETRIS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, they can also clutter your blog and make it very slow to load for the end user...you have to be careful what you use. Think of the last MySpace page you visited...insanely unreadable, no doubt.

The radio widgets are the best, I think...tells people what you are listening to. Try Last.fm...and then look me up as a friend.

Le' Monica said...

I started downloading Last.fm once and it didn't work, the widget kept coming up blank on my blog page, got frustrated so I gave up. help!

Anonymous said...

You have to take your time with Last.fm and play lots of music that it can read...after you play a bunch of music, then the albums will show up on the widget.