Friday, March 6, 2009

Daydreaming of vacation . . .


This week I received some pictures that made me long for a relaxing vacation. A couple are from the former Athletic Trainer at our high school who a couple of years ago accepted a position at King Kekaulike High School in Pukalani, Hawaii. When she left I told her to make sure she sends me pictures, and she has of lots of beautiful sunsets over their football field, pictures of her training room that remind me of very fancy outdoor concession stands next to stadium fields. She is also a certified scuba dive master so she is really getting into underwater photography of fish, coral and all the other cool things you see in those blue waters. Here are a couple recent photos she sent me. She wrote in her email: "The photo with the flowers was taken in Molokai, where we traveled for a wrestling tournament, sure beats the old days of traveling to Newberg!" . . arrghh, she's right about that.

This next photo was sent to us from our good friends in Germany. They are on a ski vacation in Italy and sent this photo of the ski village they are staying at. Gotta love the extreme weather and exquisite beauty of both locations. Where do I buy my ticket?

No comments: