Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You want me to be your Facebook friend?. . .

I'm not quite there yet. Facebook. I know alot of people are all the buzz about it, but I try to blog and if I add one more thing to my technology advancements, like trying to keep up on a Facebook account I will never have time for anything other than sitting at my computer in whatever spare time I do have. There are cookies to bake, projects to paint, gardening to do, friends to hangout with and grandbabies to snuggle. Bad enough that lately I have been having blogger block, bouts of meltdown about what to even write about. Like who cares what I have to say about anything anyway? Then when I am online writing I feel like I really should be doing something else. Then every so often I hear from somebody that really enjoyed reading my rantings, so I continue. Anyway, back to Facebook. So it's been interesting lately when I receive an email out of nowhere at home or school from somebody asking me to join their Facebook world. I have to laugh because the majority of them have been my son's EX girlfriends! They don't want to talk to them, but I guess they will still talk to me!! haha!! So be assured, there won't be any returns of yes I will be your Facebook or MySpace friend, just don't take it personally ;)

No comments: