Monday, March 30, 2009

Worth stopping for . . .


A friend told me about these little Red Box machines popping up, so I thought I would stop and try one out. I'm not much of a McDonald's restaurant person so I never really paid much attention to these additions to their businesses. Red Box Movies are $1 day . . period. They carry the very newest released movies and are very easy to select and return movies to. We typically rent from Blockbuster Video where new releases go for $3.99 per day for rental. The On Demand movies via cable are $4.99 per movie. So how can you beat $1 a day?? you can't! We don't really rent enough movies to join Netflix, so this is a great deal! Anyway, there you go, give it a try and I hear they are not just at McDonald's but other various locations too.

1 comment:

Alia said...

They are outside of Albertsons too :) Just make sure and dont forget to return them... I now own Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. The DVD got lost at my apt and after so long, its yours to keep (but not for free :(